Sunday, April 18, 2010

HSBC Certificate of Full Payment

2:36 PM by admin ·
I have two HSBC credit card and I settled these cards last January 27, 2010 with collection agencies namely: Domingo & Molaer Law Offices and Anonuevo Credit and Collections Services Inc. Both of these collection agencies promised me to have a Certificate of Full Payment. Today, I received only from Domingo & Molaer Law Offices wherein I have a written agreement. I'm afraid that Anonuevo Credit and Collections Services Inc. will not forward the certificate to me because they refused to have an agreement.




I hope that this week I will be able to receive that certificate. My payment will be useless if I will not be having that clearance.

Other Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger