Thursday, January 28, 2010

Overtime Pay

6:18 PM by admin ·
Being in-charge in payroll preparation is a hard task to me in terms of decision making. I need to apply the company policy in vacation leave and overtime . There are times that I want to consider my co-employee but I will be responsible in the company.

This payroll period I have a problem in computation of payroll. I ask the owner of the company to consider the file of employee who rendered extra effort for the company. But the said work was done during the working hours so it was not give a consideration.

How I wish that I can please all in the company but things won't turn the way I want to be. I am under payroll I have to follow the rules and regulations of the company where i am employed now.

Below is the computation of overtime:

Ordinary Days:
Number of hours in excess of 8 hours (125% x hourly rate)

Rest day, special day or regular holiday:
Number of hours in excess of 8 hours (130% x hourly rate)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger