Monday, June 22, 2009

Get Out of Your Debt

1:06 PM by Anonymous ·
"Get out of your debt, you will become a slave." That's the text message of my friend after letting her know my financial problem. My friend was true as it is written in Proverbs 22:7, “The borrower is slave to the lender.”

I surf the internet for other income to get out of my debts. Finally, I joined two Data Entry position and invested the remaining credit card balance in PTC's and Auto surfs. After several months, I received two payment checks from Data entry position, enough for the membership fees upon joining and no more while my investment in PTC's and Auto surfs was not recovered until now.

Do not use your credit card to earn online, especially if you wanted to pay your debts. It is very tempting to join one after another if you are scammed to recover your investment as if you are gambling and you will incur more debts in the end. But here are some tips get out of your debts:

1. Stop using Credit Cards only Cash.
2. Live within your means.
3. Prioritized to pay all your debt before saving.
4. Avoid impulse purchase. That means, save before you buy.
5. Use your credit card wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger