Sunday, July 12, 2009

Consolidate Credit Card Debt

11:44 AM by admin ·
I f you have six credit cards and making a minimum payment every month, I’m sure you will get into a heavy debt like me. Because of the high interest rates imposed by the banks, a little amount of my payment goes to principal.

I tried to look some help on internet how to settle my debts. The best way is to consolidate credit card debt for a lower payment at lower interest rates monthly. I will pay only one bill every month because I placed my debts into one company.

But it’s a sad thing to know that I’m living in a country that Consolidation Company is not available. The only offered here is balance transfer for lower interest rates. In my case, I cannot avail this program due to over credit limit. I’m hoping that there would be a company that will soon offer this service to help like me to free from debt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger