Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you looking for an online job?

4:18 PM by admin ·
Are you struggling financially and looking for an online job to earn extra money? Do you want to stay at home and be with your children? I have been joining program after program to pay off my credit card debt so that I can quit to my office work and be with my son. Unfortunately, I always scammed since July 20, 2007. Aside from paying a membership fee in one of the company, I started to develop a pain from my head going down to my shoulder. The given deadline for every assignment was unattainable. If you cannot submit to a given date, then you will loose your income for the month. In the end, I only received payment enough for my membership. On the other hand, my investments from other programs were not recovered until now.

You see, I lose money, time, effort and developed sickness due to stress where I am suffering up to present. Knowing that you are being scammed was indeed hard to accept. However, if I will stop looking for it, I will become a looser for my entire life. Well, I continue to search for a legitimate online job where there are no required fees for joining. Now, I would like to share it with you to help you earn extra income and kept you from being scammed. It says that, “Experience is the best teacher” but it is still better to learn from the experience of others. Here is a list of a few websites where you can find freelance work:

1. Odesk.com
2. Getafreelancer.com
3. Guru.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger